Five years ago, 2016
• Two weeks after opening, the CBD Dispensary on Kingsley Avenue was raided after undercover agents bought CBD oil without a prescription.
• Addison Davis is sworn in as the new Superintendent of the Clay County School District.
• Coppergate Elementary gets a $10,000 grant from the Jacksonville Jaguars’ Fuel Up to Play 60 program.
10 years ago, 2011
• Keystone Heights Junior/Senior High student Tyler Dwyer is one of 12 selected as a finalist for the state’s Take Stock in Children’s Leadership 4 Life Fellowship.
• Bannerman Learning Center Asst. Principal Patrick Capriola filed a federal lawsuit claiming Principal Linda Turner used her authority to promote her political and religious beliefs to staff.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here